As an RGN or RMN, we can offer you the opportunity to work with a range of local clients and shifts to suit your schedule. Whether you are looking to work as a bank nurse full time, or would like a couple of extra shifts alongside your permanent role, we are able to give you complete control and flexibility over what you work.
This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to expand and build on their Nursing knowledge and experience within the Social Care sector in a variety of different client groups, with the opportunity to take control of the days and locations you work!
What we are looking for in you:
* Passionate about helping others and have the ability to support and encourage people to achieve their full potential.
* Commitment to ensuring that people with disabilities are valued and enabled to take control of their own lives.
* You are looking to build a fulfilling and rewarding career in Nurse, truly making a difference to the lives of those who you support.
* You have an active PIN and at least 1 years experience in the Nursing in the last 5 years
* Flexibility to base your work around existing commitments
* Competitive hourly rates of pay as well as holiday entitlement
* FREE revalidation
* FREE training
* FREE DBS
* FREE uniform
* We can introduce you to several organisations for Permanent and NHS contracts as well
* RMN/ Nurse/ RGN Job Types available: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Permanent
* Salary: £17.00-£27.00ph
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.