Band 5 - DOE
My client is looking for qualified nurses in Scarborough. RGN, RMN or RLDN would be welcome to apply as there are a number of roles available. This is a great opportunity to work for the largest provider of care in the UK, offering strong benefits and job security. Lots of progression routes available.
What's in it for you?
- Job security
- Training and development
- Working for an establishment that's name holds a lot of weight within the industry
- Working in a team
- Working in a fast paced environment
- Rewarding job
Tasks will include
- Medication administration
- Record keeping
- Person centred care
- Working with and liaising with third parties
- Overseeing the ward and HCAs
- Observations and clinical assessments
- MUST have an active NMC pin
- Person centred approach to care
- Experience preferred although not essential
- Ability to work within a team or lone working if necessary
- Strong desire to ensure you are providing the highest quality of care in compliance with CQC
If you think this position would be right for you please contact Charlotte at Search on 0113 308 8080
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.