Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
Up to £60000 per annum + Remote Working
Due to growth, Search HR & Development are delighted to be recruiting for an interim Reward Specialist. Our client is a large and reputable Healthcare organisation. Although this role will be predominately based remotely, you must be commutable to York if needs be. Despite having grown rapidly in recent years, the business still prides itself on having a small, close knit and family feel.
Salary: Up to £60,000 DOE
3 Month FTC
* Using the client's benchmarking database and external tools review, evaluate and benchmark our executive remuneration.
* Work collaboratively with the Directors, HR and Pay & Reward Team and other key stakeholders.
* Prepare Board papers, presentations and provide recommendations on executive remuneration and bonus schemes when required.
* Make recommendations for other recognition and reward considerations, including STIPs and LTIPs, bonus schemes, Performance Development Reviews and other benefits.
* Support with other pay and reward projects as required.
* Experience of executive remuneration benchmarking
* Several years' previous experience in a Reward role
* Technically proficient in all aspects of Reward and Recognition
* Previous business partner approach to Reward, alongside experience with a collaborative approach when working with HR Teams.
* Experience of delivering projects relating to Reward and Recognition.
If you have extensive Reward experience, are immediately available and are looking for a new and exciting challenge within a massively growing organisation, please get in touch.
Due to this role being extremely confidential at this time - please apply with your updated CV below and I will get in touch to discuss the role in more detail.
This is a fantastic opportunity and will be serviced extremely quickly, therefore if you are interested in this role please click the apply button today.
**Only successful candidates will be contacted!**
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age