Location: Leeds city centre
Benefits Package: Up to £40,000 + 10% Bonus + 12% Contributory Pension + Private Healthcare
Due to growth and expansion within the business, my client has created a new role within their People and Culture team for a Reward Specialist. This is a unique and exciting opportunity to support in developing and delivering an international reward strategy for an global business.
Reporting into the People & Services Lead, the successful candidate will be responsible for supporting in delivering an effective reward strategy, pay and benefits framework and analysis of data to not only provide efficient processing of required tasks, but to ensure that our offering remains competitive in the market place and supports our Employee Value Proposition worldwide.
Typically, your main responsibilities will include:
* You will develop a pay framework for UK and International colleagues, implement effective processes and controls in relation to pay review/bonus administration and develop a reward strategy that is financially viable, competitive in the market place and enables the business to attract and retain talent
* As the reward landscape continually changes, you will keep abreast of evolving legislation and best practice; recommend opportunities for the business to become more efficient and effective.
* Manage the role profile and evaluation process to ensure profiles are of a high quality to enable accurate evaluation, benchmarking and grading of roles.
* Manage the pay framework and deliver triennial external benchmarking reviews to ensure that remains competitive, affordable, reflects best practice and thus is sustainable into the future.
* Manage the pay review and bonus scheme process that is effective, efficient, rewards for performance and delivers to cost, time and quality.
* Develop flexible benefits offerings which are competitive in the market place and ensure regular reporting of the flexible benefits take-up rates, renewals and spend against budget
* Deliver and develop all required reward related reports including gender pay reporting and ensure timely and accurate papers and report for the Remuneration and Nominations Committee
* Ensure that all spend is managed within organisation policy reporting on variance to budget to the people and culture leadership team
* Ensure the Reward Strategy and policies reinforce the diversity agenda, wellbeing of colleagues and build our reputation in the market place as a positive employer brand.
To us, the ideal candidate would have the following skills and experience:
* Experience of managing the pay review process
* Supported in the development of reward strategies
* Experience in external benchmarking of pay and benefits
* Implementing effective reward processes
* Developing MI and reporting
* Project delivery
* Experience of working within a regulated environment (desirable)
* Knowledge of HR systems (desirable)
* Understanding of reward strategies worldwide (desirable)
Along with a competitive starting salary, the other benefits include:
* 12% company pension contribution (3% from the individual
* Annual bonus scheme up to 10% (for permanent roles
* Private Medical Insurance
* Health Care Cash Plan
* 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
For more information about this fantastic opportunity, please contact Jenny Mayer on 0113 308 8071 or drop me an email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.