Salary: £60,000 + benefits
A wonderful opportunity to join a progressive organisation that is enjoying exceptional organic and acquisitive growth. Our client, a national services organisation is recruiting a Reward Manager to take a lead in everything from gender pay gap reporting to project managing an overhaul of the pension schemes. From the delivery of enhanced benefits packages to creative and intuitive benefits that help engaging a significant employee base that is continually growing.
To be considered for this opportunity, we require the following skills and experience:
* A sound knowledge of compensation and benefits working in an entrepreneurial environment.
* A breadth of knowledge around pension provisions
* An understanding of the reward nuances with respect to acquisitive growth.
* Personal integrity and credibility: proven influencing and engagement skills demonstrated through high level delivery in demanding growth/change circumstances
* Salary banding analysis
* Harmonisation across very different businesses.
If you are interested in this role please click the apply button today!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.