Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
£53000.00 - £61000.00 per annum
Reward, Benefits and Performance Manager - part time / full time available
I am supporting a key client with the sourcing of an interim Reward, Benefits and Performance Manager to join their team until the end of February 2022, with the likelihood of extension. Due to the wonderful world of remote working, you can be based anywhere in the UK but may have a requirement to attend head office in Milton Keynes on occasion throughout the contract. They are able to pay £53,000 - £60,000 or up to £250 per day via umbrella company (there could be flexibility with this for the right person however), and the contract can be offered on either a full time or 4-day week part time basis.
The purpose of the role is to act as an expert within reward, manage a small team and to contribute to the delivery of the total reward strategy across the organisation. The strategy aims to recognise and reward commitment of their people in order to continually support their mission and drive a positive culture. Your responsibilities will include but will not be limited to the following:
· Support the Head of Reward and Performance to develop and embed the reward and recognition strategies across the organisation to ensure they are engaging and appropriate
· Continue to create and implement consistent ways of working to ensure all reward frameworks comply with both the organisations' and legal governance regulations
· Provide guidance to senior management on all pay and reward practises ensuring that all advice is fair and equitable
· Responsible for preparing, and sometimes delivering, papers to the organisation governance committees and ensuring that all relevant post meeting actions are taken
· Lead on partnerships and negotiations with external parties to ensure consistent and quality services
· Conduct analysis of internal and external reward, benefit and performance information to provide insight to inform the strategy
· Be in constant review of strategies, interventions and programmes to ensure appropriateness and equality
· Manage a small team to ensure delivery of team objectives
This is a role working with a lovely team and manager (I placed her myself and she really is great!). You will operate with autonomy and trust, and so must be a self-starter with experience within a Reward Management role previously.
Industry wise, it would be ideal if you have experience within regulated environments, e.g. government bodies, education, regulatory bodies etc although this is not at all essential.
If you are available immediately and wish to hear more about this opportunity, then please do apply with your up to date CV to be considered.