Due to growth and restructure, Search HR and Development are delighted to be recruiting for a Reward Analyst to join a large financial services business in Yorkshire. The company is a well respected business within Yorkshire and they are looking to bring it somebody with advanced Excel skills and somebody who is able to work autonomously!
Salary: Up to £35,000 DOE
Location: North Yorkshire
The key purpose of this role is to support the wider Reward & Governance Team to build and deliver a well informed and compliant reward and recognition strategy through the design and development of pension, reward and governance data models for use in both regulatory and total reward analysis and in the production of insightful, accurate and timely reward management information across all the Departments areas of responsibility.
- Graduate calibre or equivalent work experience, preferably in a Reward or Analytics function.
- Numerate - i.e. able to understand, interpret and manipulate numerical data with ease.
- Analytical - i.e. an excellent ability to analyse and understand what the business/reward needs, articulate this, and turn it into real solutions.
- Experience of complex modelling or self service
- Excel expert - Microsoft certified Application Specialist
- Working knowledge of HR Pro and ability to produce reports
- Knowledge of Towers Benchmarking methodology
- Reward Experience
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is currently building their career within Reward on Analytics and is keen to take their next steps within an incredible business.
If you are interested in this role please click the apply button today!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.