This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a market leading construction company. With an enviable portfolio of projects and a reputation for being a technological forward-thinking business, they are currently undergoing an exciting period of growth and change. Their commitment to developing their own workforce and consistently adapting to the market they operate in has resulted in them receiving various industry recognised accreditations.
The evolution of their design department has led to them now requiring the expertise of a Revit Technician who possesses strong design experience within the modular build sector. Reporting to the Design Manager, you will be based at their head office working closely with the relevant business units, ensuring designs are robust, cost effective, fit for purpose and delivered on time. You will be required to produce 2D plans, elevations and section details, as well as creating and maintaining BIM models.Whilst the necessary training will be provided, the role is autonomous and you will be responsible for the complete design aspects of projects.
* Previous experience working in a CAD/Revit Technician role for a contractor
* Evidence of Continuous Professional Development
* Knowledge of AutoCAD & Revit 2020
* Efficient in the use of design software and Microsoft Office Suite
* Degree qualification in Construction or Design
* Logical and well organised with ability to prioritise
* Able to work alone and in a team
* Presentation skills - written and verbal
On offer is a competitive salary & benefits package with a company that continually invest in their workforce. If you feel that this role suits you skillset and ambitions then please apply.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.