I am working on a very exciting opportunity for an experienced account professional to join a leading legal firm right in the heart of the city centre of Glasgow.
Our client is currently looking for a Revenue Controller to add value to their large finance function on a 2 year fixed term contract; you will be closely liaising with the company billings team, ensuring all invoices are raised in time, liaising with partners and earners and participating in preparation and checking of bills for the business.
* Regularly meeting with clients to ensure transactions are completed on time, the level of fee expected is accurate, the anticipated bill date and
* Resolving issued and taking any action required to facilitate the billings process.
* Monitor and reduce aged WIP
* Updating the monthly billing forecast
* Liaise closely with billing team
* Processing multi matter bills and quarterly private client bills for trusts
* Liaise with partners and accounts supervisor in regards to special billing arrangements
* Ensure correct procedures are followed for invoices to be accepted via e-bill and liaising closely with UK e-billing coordinator
* Meet with the Accounts Supervisor in regards to department progress
What they're looking for:
* Knowledge of Work in Progress management would be advantageous
* Experience of working in a law firm
* Confident dealing with partners and senior stakeholders
* Strong accuracy and attention to detail
* Any knowledge of Elite accounts system or e-Billing systems in general would be advantageous
* Knowledge of Solicitors Accounts Rules and VAT
This is a fixed term contract for 2 years in the city centre of Glasgow, paying up to £25,000!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age