Revenue Control Assistant
Location: City Centre
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
Want to work for one of Europe's most advanced, award winning Law firms? Want to work for a company that is recognised as looking after its employees? My client is a niche practice who has a strong reputation for developing and nurturing employees.
They are now hiring at their City Centre Location
* Conduct monthly WIP review meetings with case handlers.
* Take instructions to raise billing guides, write-off time and disbursements working with the Billing Team to ensure instructions are carried out.
* Assist Working Capital Team in monitoring the amount of draft bills and current proformas produced, chase for authorisation and monitor progress of bills through the Elite system
* Develop strong working relationships with case handlers to understand and support their client billing needs
* Maintain audit trail of write-off requests for designated case handlers
* General matter maintenance - i.e. resolve queries raised from WIP management reviews.
* Provide assistance to case handlers on matter management issues generally
* Encourage billing to be produced earlier in the month
* Manage missing timesheets for the relevant areas.
* Achieve monthly billing promises from partners and case handlers in line with agreed targets
* Work closely with Working Capital Team to reduce lock up
* Year end WIP review for assigned teams
* Any other working capital duties required
Skill set required:
* Worked in a legal accounting environment
* 3e experience is preferred
* Some Electronic Billing Experience would be advantageous but training will be given
* Experience and understanding of apportionment (multi-party), net recovery and joint billing
* An understanding of foreign currency issues
* Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
* Understanding of VAT regulations in relation to Solicitor Client Billing
* Strong numeracy skills
* Excellent organisational skills
* Attention to detail with a high level of accuracy.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.