Are you looking for a new opportunity within relationship management? Do you want to work for a leading EB firm? Do you have existing relationship management experience within financial services?
I am currently working with my client in Edinburgh who is on the lookout for a Retirement Relationship Manager to join their small team. On offer is an excellent salary and benefits package.
So what will your day look like?
* Deliver an effective service for all customers that are brought through to the relationship management team
* Ensure all customer leave any conversation in an informed position
* Make sense of the changing pensions environment and be able to relate changes to a customers circumstances
* Overcome objections with customers in a "Soft" manner
* Achieve contact objectives and expectations
* Identify appropriate opportunities to introduce the financial advice team
* Recognise and address any areas of customer vulnerability
* Role model the companies principles in every customer interaction you have
* Achieve and then maintain all areas of relevant professional competency including, where appropriate, formal qualifications
* Achieve call handling times appropriate for member journey and circumstances
* Carry out responsibilities in accordance with the businesses policies and procedures
* Maintain accurate MI and customer records
* Proactively assess all aspects of your working processes to identify then shout out any areas of operational risk
So what are we looking for?
* Experience within a relationship management role
* A financial services background, preferably within pensions (DB or Final salary would be highly desirable)
* Excellent communication skills with well developed "soft skills"
* The ability to identify when a customer needs additional support
* It would be advantageous to have the following qualifications but not essential:
* RO1/4 or CF1 and FA2
Whats on offer?
An excellent salary of between £25,000 and £28,000 with an extensive benefits package including a pension contribution that grows with you!
Get in touch today for more information!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.