Job Title: Retention's Advisor
Job Location: Stockport
Job Salary: £20,000 basic salary + OTE £27,000
Job working hours: Mon-Fri | 08:00 - 18:00
- Day to day incentives given away
- Pizza Wednesdays
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Summer do at Doncaster races every year all expense's paid
- Xmas do in Oxford with over night stay
- You can win trip away - last year trips to Vegas and New York were given away
- They have a platinum club: if you meet your target for the first 6 months of the year then you will get an uplift on your commission for the following 6 months.
- Great transparent progression path to make it all the way to the top
As a Retention's Advisor we are looking for an individual who is passionate about delivering exceptional customer service whilst meeting agreed targets. As this role is phone based, you will take part in a combination of inbound and outbound calls, trying to retain customers - you will need to be an excellent communicator, able to build rapport with customers and ultimately provide exceptional customer service. This is a varied role that offers a great opportunity for someone looking to develop their skill set and enhance their customer service and retention's skills further. Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Making calls to existing clients in order to renew current services.
- Providing customers with world class customer service
- Meeting all agreed performance targets set.
- Having an excellent understanding of the business in order to provide customers with a knowledgeable service.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
For the position of Retention's Advisor we are looking for the following experience:
- Previous experience in a customer service or retention's focused environment
- Ideally phone based customer service experience
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
- A positive can-do attitude with a great willingness to learn along the way
Interviews are taking place immediately, please apply now with your up to date CV.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.