Are you a proactive and enthusiastic team member with proven communication skills?
Do you have a background in retail and want to take the next steps in your career?
Please read on…
We have an exciting new role for a Retail Supervisor to join a family run business, offering top quality brands and products to their customers based in the Stirling area.
The position offers competitive rates of pay, flexibility with weekends and time off (Rotas released 4 weeks in advanced), an exciting employee discount scheme and generous holidays.
What will be a typical day for you?
* Have a commercial approach maximising daily sales
* To help develop and implement the overall store strategy with the store manager
* Help monitor day to day store operations
* Be a critical thinker and problem solver
* Have a sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the store success
* Key holder
* Oversee building security and Fire checks
* Health and safety of staff and customers
* Help with interviewing/appointing full or part time staff
* Customer complaints
* Performance - daily, weekly, monthly figures
Key skills for the role:
* Be a 'hands on' team player
* Have good time management
* Good communication with fellow staff, management, customers and reps
* Build relationships with staff and motivate
* High standards in cleanliness of shop and storage areas, merchandising, seasonal & commercial changes and in store promotions
* Aware of competition in the area
If you have the skills and experience to make this role a success and you are eager to take the next steps in your retail career then please click "apply" today!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.