Restaurant Manager - Wilmslow
A stunning opportunity for an experienced Restaurant Manager is now available in the heart of Cheshire's' scenic woodland and countryside. Boasting its AA Rosette, set in the grandeur of its 14th century walls this now contemporary establishment is the definition of elegance and style, offering locally sourced produce in a simple, delicious and distinctive menu.
With its choice of restaurant, bar, champagne bar, brasserie and intimate private dining, this inviting oasis is the perfect location for any occasion and is now looking for a new leader on the forefront of its Restaurant offerings.
* Leading a team of service professionals to the top of the league in service delivery and bespoke hospitality
* Managing the sites Restaurant you will have experience of working in a similar restaurant hotel environment, ideally at Rosette level
* Clear and strong understanding of Rosette standards
* With a keen business acumen you will drive sales and development whilst keeping the customers journey and experience at heart
* You will be responsible for the development and shaping of your team, ensuring they are exuberating with motivation, confidence and knowledge
* An amazing salary and benefits package, with rewards such as discounted hotel stays for yourself and family
* Progressive career opportunities and training with discounted fees for industry qualifications
* Healthcare, Insurance and pension plans
* Management experience in a fine dining restaurant or similar venue
* Excellent time management and planning ability
* As the role is operational you will have the ability and need to lead the team from the front
* Knowledge and experience working with department budgets and forecasts
* Experience of team development, recruitment and training
* Exceptional food and wine knowledge and a passion for F&B
* Venue is difficult to access by public transport so a driver with own transport is desired but not essential
The opportunity to belong to this class of establishment is not something that comes around everyday and accordingly we are looking for a developed Restaurant Manager to manage and develop our spectacular offerings. With a passion for service standards and a keen eye for detail you will encompass the vision and majesty all the while offering tailored service standards to meet the every need of our treasured clientele.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.