I have a fabulous role for a Restaurant Manager based in Knaresborough. This modern bar & restaurant is looking for someone to take it to new heights!
As a restaurant manager you will oversee the customer experience whilst supporting Regional Manager in all areas of the business.
I am looking for someone who can lead a team, meet deadlines and deliver an outstanding service.
You will be a driven, energetic individual who has a passion for high standards and a hunger to succeed. You will be responsible for a number of duties such as:
* Being solely responsible for the day to day running of the restaurant
* Delivering exceptional levels of customer service at all times
* Consistently show due diligence and display Brand Standards
* Help set smart budgets and other short and long-term functional goals
* Provide effective leadership to the teams to ensure targets are met and exceeded both for the customer and the business
* Delivering a high volume dinner service
* Being able to manage your P&L effectively
* Have commercial awareness
You will always work on behalf of our customers and our Brand whilst working with other Team Members.
You must be able to demonstrate;
* Strong knowledge of the hospitality sector
* Proven restaurant and banqueting experience
* Exceptional communication skills
* Strong leadership skills to create a winning team
* Flexibility and adaptability
This restaurant uses home cooked and locally sourced delights for breakfast lunch & dinner collaborating with nearby farms and independent food and drink producers.
Salary is £25,000 per annum to start.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.