Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + Bonus
Resourcing Team Leader - Professional Services
Search Consultancy are looking for an experienced recruitment professional to manage and lead a small team of 180 Degree Resourcing Specialists, based in our Dunfermline office. You will drive the delivery of an exceptional recruitment service to clients across the UK. We are particularly keen to speak to senior recruiters with an agency background within a professional services market who are passionate about recruitment but want to step away from selling and focus on delivery.
You will oversee a team of Resourcing Specialists, ensuring roles are allocated and managed effectively. You will liaise with our network of offices and build close relationships with our Senior Management Team.
In the first instance you will resource on behalf of our Professional Services division, your team will handle roles across a variety of sectors including Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services, Marketing, HR and Sales. This gives you an incredibly varied portfolio of clients and candidates to work with.
* Actively manage the day to day activity of the Resourcing Team supporting in all functions of recruitment
* Allocation of vacancies to ensure the team are working to their optimum capacity
* Collaborate with the core business to ensure delivery of exceptional recruitment solutions to meet our clients needs and budget
* Liaise with clients, taking a full brief of their requirements
* Write engaging advert and social media content to attract the best candidates
* Pro-actively build a candidates database in order to respond to client needs quickly
* Manage the recruitment process, including sourcing candidates, CV Submission, manage the interview process, offer management etc.
* Achieve weekly & monthly activity and financial targets
* Contribute to the development, review and implementation of procedures to meet operational efficiency needs.
What Search can offer:
* Competitive salary and bonus
* Progression, this is a relatively new team and as such the opportunity to build and grow this is driven by you
* Access to a wide range of job boards and marketing team to ensure you can approach the market effectively
* Performance related awards and recognition
* Industry-leading training including management training and ongoing professional development.
This is an immediate requirement and we are looking to hold interviews ASAP. If you would like to discuss this in more detail please contact Katie Ball for more information.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.