Internal Recruitment Advisor; 6 month FTC; Salary £26,000-£30,000; Manchester city centre
Search Human Resources are pleased to partner with a large, well known business in their search for a Internal Recruitment Advisor. Reporting into the HR Business Partner, the Recruitment Advisor will be responsible for managing the end to end recruitment processes for both volume and niche campaigns. This role provides great variety of work, as well as career development for an expanding and very well respected organisation.
The role will involve owning the recruitment process from end to end and involve undertaking the following duties:
* Advertising vacancies on the company website
* Creating cost effective, targeted recruitment campaigns
* Liaising with preferred agencies for hard to fill roles
* Marking applications and shortlisting applicants
* Organising and facilitating assessment centres
* Giving feedback to unsuccessful candidates
* Making offers to successful candidates and sending out all relevant paperwork, arranging start dates etc.
* Keeping records of all recruitment campaigns and applications
This very broad and varied role will provide great variety and scope to stamp the successful candidate's own authority on a major part of the overall development and performance of the organisation as a whole. The ideal candidate will be a highly independent, self motivated professional and be able to forge strong relationships across the whole organisation. No specific previous industry experience is required just as long as you have the requisite recruitment knowledge, skills and experience for the role.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age