Resourcer - Construction Trades
£ Competitive salary and benefits
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to provide all round general administrative assistance and communication support to Liverpool's award winning Construction team. Duties will include:
- Speaking to candidates and clients on the telephone every day
- Interviewing and referencing candidates
- Matching candidates to jobs
- Sending and Chasing timesheets
- Ensuring accurate database records are maintained
- Providing a first class customer service to our candidates and clients
- General administration duties such as data entry, filing, photocopying, scanning etc
- Excellent training is provided and the role also provides fantastic career opportunities, along with a very competitive salary with superb benefits and a bonus scheme where you can really enhance your annual salary. There is the opportunity to progress into a 360 Trainee Consultant along with some award-winning training to help you achieve the best results within Search.
- Confident with an excellent telephone manner
- Organised and efficient
- Information retention
- The ability to multi-task
- Accurate with good attention to detail
- Motivated and hardworking
- Dedicated with a positive, cheerful attitude
- Persistent and tenacious
- Professional and career minded
- A charming personality with the ability to nurture relationships
- Experience in an office based customer service or sales role
- Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
- Very competitive salary and benefits package
- Bonus scheme
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
- Industry-leading training
- Search Awards
- Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for
- 'Investors in People (IIP) - Platinum company
Search is one of the UK's largest recruitment companies with 15 locations nationwide covering over 25 industry sectors. We are the recruitment partner of choice to organisations who are aiming to achieve success through talented and motivated people; an aim we share in growing our own business.
If you are talented, motivated and a positive person with a desire to succeed in a recruitment career, join Search, a great place to work.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.