Resourcer- Industrial and Driving Division
Competitive salary and benefits
Are you incredibly organised, love speaking to people and thrive in a busy and target focused environment?
Our Inverness team are expanding and looking for a Recruitment Resourcer to work alongside two very successful consultants. You would be joining the team at an amazing time; the two consultants are producing record results and have recently been rewarded with promotions.
You will be their right-hand person, supporting them to provide our clients with an exceptional recruitment service. The ideal candidate will start their career within Search as a Resourcer with a view that you would wish to progress and develop as a Recruitment Consultant.
This is a great opportunity for somebody looking to take that first step into recruitment.
- Writing and placing adverts on various job boards
- Sourcing, Interviewing and referencing candidates
- Building and maintaining a strong pipeline of available candidates
- Matching candidates to jobs
- Chasing timesheets
- Speaking to candidates and clients on the telephone every day
- Ensuring accurate database records are maintained
- Providing a first class customer service to our candidates and clients
- General administration duties such as data entry, filing, photocopying, scanning etc.
- The ability to multi-task, organised and efficient
- Accurate with good attention to detail
- Motivated and hardworking
- Dedicated with a positive, cheerful attitude
- Persistent and tenacious
- Professional and career minded
- Confident with an excellent telephone manner
- A charming personality with the ability to nurture relationships
- Experience in an office based customer service or sales role
- Our clients are often based in rural locations and as such you must be able to drive in order to undertake on-site meetings.
What we can offer you;
- Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
- Industry-leading training
- Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for
- 'Investors in People (IIP) - Platinum' company
- Very competitive salary, benefits package and the opportunity to earn commission
- Regular high performer (all expenses paid) nights out, annual awards dinner and frequent social events.
We are looking to undertake interviews as soon as possible, please feel free to contact Sarah Hall. Sarah is very happy to provide you with further information and discuss the position.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.