Internal Recruitment Resourcer; Temporary (4-6 weeks); South Manchester; £12.30 hourly rate
Our client, a global muti-facted business, are currently seeking to appoint a Resourcer on a temporary on-going basis at their site based in South Manchester. As a Resourcer you will be required to manage the full lifecycle of recruitment and selection, from advertising through to delivering prospective offers on a high volume of Apprenticeship-centred positions.
This Resourcer job will contribute significantly ensuring all recruitment processes are operating effectively for the wider business.
Key duties and responsibilities:
* End to end recruitment including screening, shortlisting and interviewing
* Responsibility for driving process improvement and establishing a culture of business excellence
* Lead on all aspects of recruitment administration, with the support of the HR team
* Produce and present recruitment statistics.
In order to be considered for this role, you will have:
* Comprehensive recruitment/resourcing experience in a similar fast paced role
* Ability to work independently on your own initiative, multi-tasking and prioritising your own workload
* Exceptional attention to detail coupled with excellent organisational skills
* An approachable team player, able to communicate with all employees and provide support across the board
* A strong customer focus, whilst instilling and driving a culture a supportive, positive work culture.
PLEASE NOTE: This is an immediate start position so please only apply if you have little, or no notice period.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.