Do you live in the Middlesbrough area? We are on the lookout for an experienced Resource Worker in Middlesbrough, to join our expanding and inclusive care team.
This children care worker position is being offered on a contract basis, starting as soon as possible and lasting until the end of September 2020, subject to review. It comes with a competitive £17 hourly rate.
The Resource Worker will be providing high-quality care and support that meets the physical, emotional, behavioural, and social needs of the children and families who you will be working with.
Resource Worker duties will include:
* Working with children with challenging behaviour, complex emotional problems and mental health issues
* Working with families and individuals alike, being a source of expertise and support
The successful candidate will be expected to work in Middlesbrough children's homes and care centres, as required. You will also be working with children in the community. It takes an exceptional and committed person to be a Resource Worker, and the ideal candidate will have experience as a child support worker. It's an emotionally demanding job, but one that brings rich rewards as you change people's lives for the better.
The successful Resource Worker will:
* Have NVQ Level 3 experience or equivalent in children and young people
* Have HSC 375 medication or equivalent - or a willingness to work towards achieving this
* Have an enhanced DBS on the update service, or be willing to have one processed for you
* Be able to demonstrate previous support worker and care experience
To apply for this Resource Worker job in Middlesbrough, please apply online or contact Anca at the Manchester Branch of Search. Interviews will be conducted online or by phone during the COVID-19 lockdown.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age