Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
Newcastle upon Tyne
£23000.00 - £32136.00 per annum
12 months ago
Resource Planning Analyst
Salary £23,000 - £32,000 DOE
Location: Gosforth, Newcastle
Contract Type: Permanent Full Time
My client is looking to recruit a passionate and enthusiastic Resource Planning Analyst to join their well established and successful operation in Newcastle.
This role will report into the Head of Contact Centre who you will work closely with to ensure their customers receive a best in class service. You will be the operational planning lead and develop forecasting for all contact channels to ensure all targets and KPI's are achieved. You will also be responsible for the day to day real time across all customer channels.
* Developing a forecasting model across all customer contact channels, factoring in seasonal activity by customers and suppliers.
* Produce weekly schedules across the operation, monitoring adherence and effectiveness of schedules to continually improve and create accurate forecasts
* Analysing data to provide opportunities to improve utilisation.
* Working with the senior management team to find efficiencies and drive operational improvements
* Continuously analyse resource data to find opportunities to develop the resource allocation across the operation
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.