Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
Up to £28000.00 per annum
Residential Property PA - Guildford
Salary: £28,000 + Benefits
Full Time, Permanent
My client, one of the largest Legal 500 and Top 200 Law firms in the UK with seven specialist areas are looking for a Lending Paralegal to join their Renowned busy office in Guildford.
The PA will provide direct support to fee earner(s) working within the Residential Property Department. The Residential Property Department provides advice to the clients and other departments within the firm, undertake transactions and other firm matters.
The Guildford offices is minutes walk from Guildford train station, great for commuting via Train.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Administer filing which will include daily filing and the opening, closing, storage and retrieval of client files following the detailed procedures contained in the office manual
* Preparing correspondence and documents through audio-typing and word processing
* Diary Management including arranging meetings/conferences, providing refreshments, training
* Providing Internal and External training and presentations
* Preparing mail and enclosures for dispatch
* Arranging for all copying to be done, in person if an office assistant is not available to undertake the task
* Operate Firm's Case Management System
Experience and qualifications required:
* Previous legal background with at least 2 years experience in Residential Property is essential
* Proven ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
* Ability to show initiative and establish inclusive working relationships with colleagues
* Excellent organisation, collaboration and administration skills
* Strong IT, Interpersonal skills and Typing Skills
* Prior knowledge of Evolution or other case management systems
If you have the relevant skillset and are looking for a new challenge, please apply today or contact Harsh at Search Consultancy, Crawley. Harsh.firstname.lastname@example.org
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.