Residential Property Legal Secretary
Location: Central Huddersfield
Salary: Circa £18,000-£19,500 DOE
Do you have Legal Secretarial experience and looking for an exciting new opportunity?
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Residential Property Legal Secretary working for our client a modern, forward thinking law firm that continues to grow and develop.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* You will report directly to the Head of Department
* You will work closely with team members and support the Fee earners within the team
* You will be encouraged and supported to develop your Residential Conveyancing knowledge to a level that will enable you to liaise confidently with clients and progress client transactions under the supervision of the Fee Earner
* In the absence of the Fee Earner, you will be expected to take ownership of files to ensure that client matters are up to date and senior fee earners fully informed
* Take initial client enquiries and progress as appropriate
* Draft documents and correspondence under the direction of the fee earner and in accordance with agreed formats and precedents
* Maintain an efficient up to date filing system
* Open and close files to agreed routines
* Maintain an appointments diary
* Deal with and answer telephone enquiries or refer matters as appropriate
* Attend client meetings in the absence of the fee earner or when designated to do so.
* Legal Secretary experience ideally gained from working within a Residential team
* Excellent knowledge of Microsoft word and keyboard skills
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Well organised and adaptable
* Team player.
* 24 days annual leave plus bank holidays
* Pension Scheme
* Group Death in Service
* Childcare Vouchers
* Monthly dress down
* Investors in People accredited.
For more details please contact Sally Henderson at the Search Consultancy Leeds office on 0113 308 8064 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.