Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
£45000 - £60000.00 per annum
A leading Legal 500 and Chambers ranked firm are looking for a Residential Property Partner and Associate to join their busy Plot Sales team in Southampton.
The role will see you responsible for sales of new homes and the legal aspects of contracts, title, exchange, completions and complex enquiries including part exchanges and resale of properties purchased in part exchange. It will also cover all aspects of individual plot sale disposals, some under the Help to Buy Scheme.
You will have gained extensive experience at a practice with a relevant property track record and will have excellent communication, organisational and IT skills. You will also need the ability and desire to assist with business development and client management.
To be successful, you will ideally:
- Have at least 4 years experience in residential property (however, less experienced candidates are also invited to apply).
- Be a qualified legal executive, licensed conveyancer or solicitor (particularly experienced non-qualified conveyancers are also invited to apply).
- Have sound technical knowledge of residential property law.
- Have experience dealing with high volumes of transactions.
- Be good under pressure and a team player.
Please apply as directed or confidentially contact James Hart at Search Legal for more information.