New, exciting opportunity for 2 x Residential Conveyancer (one in Preston and one Blackpool)
You will be responsible for your own caseload, dealing with matters such as sales, purchases, re-mortgages, transfers of equity including both freehold and leasehold properties.
Your role will also include building and maintaining strong relationships with our referrers.
Benefits of working with this firm include…
* Competitive salary
* 28 days holiday plus bank holidays
* Life Assurance of 2 x annual salary
* Pension scheme
* Voluntary Cash Plan Scheme -dental & optical
* Eye Care Vouchers
* Continued development and learning opportunities including sponsorship and study leave options
* Discounted legal services, client Introduction scheme
* Regular appraisals & bi-annual company-wide social functions
Key skills and experience
* 2+ years experience in a residential property role
* Exceptional client care skills
* Excellent attention to detail and time management skills
* Excellent organisational, written and IT skills
* Ability to work effectively as part of a team
* Ability to demonstrate a clear understanding of the Solicitors Code of Conduct
* Case management system experience distinct advantage
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.