New Role - Residential Conveyancer. Huddersfield
I am currently recruiting a residential conveyancer in a reputable Law Firm in Huddersfield
The main duties
* Managing the conveyancing process including buying, selling, transfer of equity, remortgages, transfers, freehold and deeds of variation
* Ensuring the timely transfer of monies between the buyer, seller and 3rd parties
* Liaising with clients, 3rd party solicitors, banks and building societies, estate agents, Land Registry etc to ensure the smooth running of the process for all involved
* Conducting all checks and searches
* Drafting contracts, transfers, bills and statements
* Overseeing the work of the support staff in the department
* Dealing with routine correspondence and queries from the client and 3rd parties including agreeing completion dates
* Supporting the department to build the business by developing and maintaining good relationships with clients
* Networking, marketing and promoting the firm including referring clients to other departments
In return, my client offers a competitive salary, generous package and a chance to join and thrive in a fantastic firm.
For further information or a discussion in confidence, please contact Sarah Fleming in Search Consultancy's Legal Division.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.