Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
£45000 - £65000 per annum
A renowned legal 500 firm are searching for a residential conveyancer to join their team in Bicester. The firm has 3 offices and are top-tier when it comes to residential property. They are the holder of many awards, such as:
- CQS and LEXCEL accreditation.
- Best in County for Oxfordshire at the ESTAS Conveyancing Awards
- Regional Firm of the Year at the LFS Conveyancing Awards.
- Oxfordshire Business Awards finalist.
- Winner of the News on the Block Property Management Awards.
As well as awards, the firm are famous for their internal culture stemming from the positive treatment of staff. Their values include placing precedence on care for each other, personal development and excellence, and are evidenced by their Gold Investors in People Award and countless testimonials.
The role will see you join as an associate and be responsible for seeing a variety of matters from start to end. You will be expected to complete the checking aspects of files and, as an associate, you will generally be responsible for more complicated files. You will also be responsible for leading more junior members of the team and assisting them with more complicated files.
To be successful, you will ideally:
- Have been qualified in the area of conveyancing (either as a solicitor, licensed conveyancer or legal executive) for at least 3 years. However, less experienced candidates are also invited to apply.
- Have strong technical skills with experience of case management.
- Be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Be a team player with strong leadership skills.
Please apply as directed or confidentially contact Alfie Steadman at Search Legal for more information.