Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
An exciting opportunity has arisen in our clients Canterbury office for a Residential Conveyancer to join their extremely busy Conveyancing department on a contract basis. The role is for an immediate start .
* You will be managing conveyancing transactions in fast moving sectors of the property market.
* You will ensure the team consistently delivers a high standard of work to meet the needs of our client and work providers within agreed timescales.
* You will provide procedural and legal guidance to Case Officers and Administration Assistants. Responsibilities
* Dealing directly with clients, developers, Housing Associations and their solicitors, estate agencies, mortgage companies and brokers on the telephone and by email.
* Reporting to clients on important documentation
* Qualified solicitor/licensed conveyancer/FILEX.
* Experience of running conveyancing cases, as well as leasehold experience.
* Ability to work to tight deadlines/
* Flexible, meticulous and driven
* Ability to run high caseloads.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Exceptional client care skills
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
If this is the role for you please get in touch by emailing me on email@example.com.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age