Residential Concierge Team Support - Bromley - 3 month FTC
Are you an experienced as a customer care representative or hospitality manager/executive in the high end apartment, premier hospitality or luxury/boutique hotel sector?
Our client, a prestigious property management company are looking for a customer care representative to work in conjunction with the concierge team.
The ideal candidate will be extremely meticulous at planning and communication with a 'can do' attitude. The successful candidate will need to be able to connect well with the Residents and form strong relationships without overstepping the boundaries of privacy and be too intrusive.
It is important that this person is astute with computers and has knowledge of Windows basic systems and the eagerness and openness to learn other company operating systems.
The person would need to be well groomed to reflect the company imagine and adhere to the company grooming guidelines going forward.
Some of the duties will be:
* Communicating all details of new residents experience and issues related to moving in and ensuring they have been communicated correctly to the necessary teams.
* Providing a 5* service to all client's
* Successfully coordinate and monitor the moving in and out process
* Providing Risk Oversight to management in respect of individual and collective client experiences or issues.
* Assist the Building Management in:
o all documentation (including Health and Safety) for new residents
o ensuring that all necessary inventory inspections are programmed and carried out
* To be fully aware of the policies and procedures and house rules of the Development Team and other relevant legal regulations.
What You Will Need
Although the role is very Concierge focused and would cover a lot of residential tasks, it is more important that the person joining the Team has the right attitude and is a Team player first and foremost. There needs to be a natural passion for customer service, therefore candidate from a 4 or 5 Star Hospitality background from roles such as Reception, Concierge, Guest Relations, Front Desk Receptionists, Supervisors or Duty Managers will be considered as well as people from a residential Concierge background.
If you have the necessary skills and experience then please apply via the link on this page.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age