Role: Children Residential Assistant
Salary: £10hr to £13hr
Search Consultancy is seeking experience Children Residential Worker to work on an agency basis to provide the highest quality of care and support to our clients residential service for children with varied disabilities & challenging behaviours, this service in Perth.
Some of your roles & responsibilities as an agency children Residential Worker:
* Responsibilities include following individual care plans, providing personal care, 1-2-1 support and in some cases 2-2-1 support, medication management and helping with day-to-day tasks.
To register with the agency and experience required is as follows:
* Minimum 6 months previous Children support work experience in a challenging behaviour environment
* Experience within a residential setting for children
* Be energetic, resilient and flexible to pick up shifts as and when required
* Be willing to work shifts - long days, weekends and sleep overs
It takes a very special and dedicated person to be a Children's Residential Worker. It is physically and emotionally demanding but with the job satisfaction that you will receive it will make the job worth it.
If you have 6 months paid care experience, skills in communicating with tact and sensitivity; have the ability to remain calm under pressure and willing to work shifts on a flexible basis then we want to talk to you.
Joining our agency means you will receive excellent training, a dedicated consultant as a point of contact with offering you shifts, on-call, Free PVG and Free Uniform. We do all this to allow you to be the best at what you do!!
Please get in touch today to discuss this opportunity further by giving Lorraine a call on 0131 7188079 or click to apply!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.