Reservations Sales Advisor
Have you got what it takes to join one of Scotland's prestigious event centres?
It's a sales job were no day is the same and the customer is at the heart of everything you do. This Reservations Sales Advisor role offers a generous salary with an uncapped commission structure, discounted gym membership, pension and discounts on experiences for your family and friends.
As a Reservations Sales Advisor here you will:
* Be taking reservations for all experiences
* Build strong customer relationships
* Welcome everyone to the centre and assist with registrations
* Create a nice happy environment for all
* Inbound and Outbound sales/customer service calls
* Exceed on sales targets
What you'll need to be a Reservations Sales Advisor:
* A strong customer service background
* Be target driven
* Confident phone manner and able to communicate through multiple channels
* Be able to build and maintain strong lasting relationships
* Self-motivated and will take responsibility for your performance
OWN TRANSPORT IS ESSENTIAL
What's in it for you?
A salary between £20,750 - £22,000, 37.5 hours working 5 days from 7 between 9-5
To take the next step in your career click APPLY today.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.