Reservations Manager - Luxury Hotel - East Grinstead Area - Competitive Salary Package
A new and exciting position has arisen for the role of Reservations Manager based at a large country house hotel based on the out skirts of East Grinstead.
The perfect candidate must be able to:
* Excellent enquiry handling and customer service skills over the phone
* Great communication skills to give the correct information regarding bedroom availability and room rates
* Be able to input bedroom reservations, restaurant and lounge bookings and to liaise with the group spa reservations team to input beauty treatments
* Manage a large team of reservations agents and have previous experience in a similar role
* Have previous experience dealing with booking agents and large hotel reservations departments
The role will be 40 hours per week 5 over 7 with an 8 hr shift between 8am - 8pm from Monday to Saturday and 9am- 5:30pm on Sundays. In return you will be offered 28 days holiday, discounts across the group and progression where commitment is shown!
If this sounds like you, please click below to apply!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.