A rare opportunity has arisen for an experienced Research Analytical Chemist in Blackburn. A busy lab in that region is looking for a full-time Chemist to join their collaborative team, with a salary range of £21,000 to £24,000 and a package of excellent company benefits.
The Research Analytical Chemist will report to the analytical team leader, performing and documenting related analytical activities including stability testing and method development/validation of inhalation devices (MDIs and DPIs) and their formulations.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- In vitro characterisation studies of MDIs and DPIs, including analysis and documentation
- Performing analytical method development and validation exercises
- Preparing study protocols and writing draft reports
- Compiling analytical results as per the documentation process
As a flexible working Research Analytical Chemist, you will need to quickly adapt to changing project needs, assignments and environments, and be prepared to work in shifts if required.
Knowledge and skills required:
- Will be research based chemist from the pharmaceutical industry, with a BSc or equivalent in a Chemistry degree
- Report and present scientific/technical results internally and contribute to publications and presentations.
- 2 to 3 years Research Analytical Chemist experience in the inhalation field
- Good knowledge of handling specialised inhalation instruments and equipment
- Well versed in the use of analytical techniques and instruments such as HPLC
This full-time Chemist role offers a fantastic opportunity to a dynamic and exciting workplace (once the Government deems it safe to return after the COVID-19 lockdown), an excellent benefits package and a chance for an ambitious candidate to grow their career in a supportive environment.
If this Research Analytical Chemist job in Blackburn is something you are qualified for, contact us today for more information and to begin the application process.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.