Inhalation Research Scientist
My client, a pharmaceutical company based in Blackburn, is looking to recruit an experienced Inhalation Research Scientist to join their R&D department.
Key responsibilities of the Inhalation Research Scientist are:
* Developing and promoting within the team a good understanding of specialised inhalation testing methods, e.g. NGI, ACI, Spray Pattern and Plume Geometry
* Analytical method development and validation
* Development and promotion of good HPLC working practices, using Chemstation software
* Providing guidance to junior team members
* Ensuring that analytical equipment is maintained and utilised correctly and efficiently
* Ensuring that analytical results are recorded accurately
* Providing training to the analytical team in terms of instrument handling, documentation and guidance for troubleshooting issues with the analytical methods and instruments
* Maintaining accurate records in lab books and providing peer review for others
The ideal candidate for the Inhalation Research Scientist:
* Will have a BSc or equivalent in a Chemistry degree
* Must have previous experience with HPLC including development, transfer and validation of methods
* Must have experience testing pharmaceutical products in a GMP environment
If you are an experienced Inhalation Research Scientist looking for a new challenge please apply now!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.