Role: GI Reporting Assistant Manager
Location: Leeds Based
Hours: Full Time Hours (09:00 - 17:00)
Need to be flexible to meet deliverables as and when needed
Working within the General Insurance Finance team, you will act as a Reporting Assistant Manager and provide financial accounting, modelling and balance-sheet forecasting support. You will be operating as a functional specialist and help with improving/developing commercial insights within the wider Insurance business.
This role would suit a first time mover from practice (ACA/ACCA) seeking their first role in Industry.
* Support the creation of a balance sheet forecast model for the GI legal entities, including documentation & model validation
* Responsibility for liquidity forecasts and financial 'stress-testing' for various legal entities within the division
* Responsible for investment income actual reporting & forecasting
* Insight and analysis around Insurance entity profitability and input into associated regulatory returns
* Provide technical support and assistance to non-finance colleagues.
* Monitor and support a range of processes and systems to ensure that they are effectively maintained and coordinated, recommending improvements
* Establish and build relationships with customers to identify business requirements and provide appropriate support and guidance
* Establish and build relationships with stakeholders to support the provision of quality and timely information and analysis to inform business decisions
* Qualified Accountant (ACCA or equivalent)
* 2 years experience - (post qualification)
* Able to plan and organise own workload
* Driven and Enthusiastic
* Keen to progress career in a large, multi-national business.
Please contact Abigail Elstub at Search Consultancy directly to find out more.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.