I'm looking to recruit an administrator with a strong customer service background for a 3 month temporary contract based in the Midlothian area.
An exciting opportunity with a competitive salary on offer plus flexible working hours.
What will a typical day look like for you?
- Provide a high level of customer service by handling incoming enquiries via phone, email and other means from residents and staff. To record these and action them as required.
- General administrative duties including typing, filing and copying.
- To conduct a diagnostic service to gather all necessary repair details in order to ensure the correct prioritisation of work orders.
- Co-ordinate work orders to contractors and liaising with technical staff, contractors, staff and residents for advice and instruction of works.
- Processing invoices
- Monitor contractor activity and liaising directly to ensure all agreed targets are completed.
- To arrange and record inspections of vacant dwellings, arranging works and raising recharges to outgoing tenants as agreed and instructed by technical staff.
- Deliver key business objectives and meet all KPI's
- All other ad hoc duties as requested
The perfect candidate:
- Strong customer service and administration experience
- A facilities or property management background would be highly desirable
- Experience working to KPI's
- Organisational skills and the ability to prioritise a conflicting workload.
Do you have the skills to make this role a success?
Please click 'Apply' today!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age