Location: Leeds City Centre, LS1
Hours: Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30
Are you working in the hospitality or retail sector and looking for a move into a progressive career?
We are currently recruiting for Legal Assistants for a rapidly growing and developing company in Leeds city centre. They are currently looking to recruit Administrators (can be entry level) and Customer Service Administrators to join their thriving business.
The company are keen on training and development and are looking for bright, enthusiastic individuals with admin experience along with great customer service skills to join their team and prove their worth in order to set down the foundations for a long term career.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Processing a high volume of remortgage applications
* Liaising with the client, borrowers and other external institutions
* Drafting letters and correspondence
* Work towards the achievement of monthly completions targets whilst maintaining high quality standards.
* Identify and take ownership of potential problems, reporting the problem to your Team Leader.
* Ensure that all inbound and outbound correspondence, telephone calls, faxes and emails are dealt with in line with the agreed service standards and to a highly professional level.
* Update of case manager computer systems.
* Correctly interpret redemption statements and search results.
* Bonus scheme (some top performers earn £1,500 on top of their salary!)
* 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
* 30 minute Early Finish and Free Drinks Social Event on the last Friday of each month (subject to hitting target)
* Dress Down day every Friday
* Sponsorship of Further Education such as CLC
* Proven track record of internal promotion
Interviews are being held immediatley! Please apply now!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.