A great opportunity has arisen for a Remarketing Team Leader with motor industry experience. Based in the Stirling office of a busy company, this role involves supervising the Remarketing team, ensuring that everyone is fully aware of their specific tasks and goals on any given day.
This is a busy sales and marketing job, and it comes with a competitive salary and some excellent company benefits.
The key focus of your duties as Remarketing Team Leader will be to provide excellent customer service and build a supportive and collaborative virtual and in-person working environment.
Your primary daily tasks will include:
● Providing exceptional support to the Team Manager and Operations Director
● Being responsible for ensuring the team remains focused on our customer's end of contract experience
● Professionally guiding the team, mindful of the strong reputation your employer holds in the industry.
● Providing cover at auctions in the Team Manager's absence
● Revaluing monthly stock using trade guides available.
As the Sales and Marketing team lead, you will also need a good head for figures. Your role will include collating month-end statistics with high accuracy, valuing vehicles for private purchase, negotiating with potential buyers to conclude sales, and manage total losses to maximise income from respective insurers.
The following skills and experience are required for this Remarketing Manager role:
● Proven experience in leading a team
● Extensive knowledge of the motor industry
● Marketing and sales experience, keeping everything customer-focused
● Accuracy and attention to detail
The office hours will be 9 am to 5 pm, with a one-hour lunch break. To apply for this Remarketing Team Leader job in Stirling, contact us today to begin the application process.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.