Relief Chef - Wokingham based - Monday to Friday - £24k - B&I
Are you tired of the long hours in the hotels pubs and restaurants? Want to work for a company with a great progression path? Still passionate about great food and service?
We have a fantastic role for you. Great work life balance and an unrivalled training and development program.
What the Relief Chef role will consist of;
* Strictly Monday to Friday
* All day time hours 07:00 - 15:00
* You will be based at a specific site in Wokingham
* Covering vacancies across the South
* All expenses covered when travelling
* 30p mileage allowance
This is a fantastic position for someone looking to start their career within Contract Catering. You will get the opportunity to work in many different sites with different styles of catering.
You will be given every opportunity to impress and progress within this nationally regarded contract caterer.
What will be expected from the Relief Chef;
* To have a good culinary knowledge (Chef de Partie level)
* Strong communication skills (quick to fit into new teams)
* Passionate about food and your career
* Hardworking dedicated individual
* Must have a full clean driving license and own transport
This role is a hybrid role being based at a specific site during peak times and then a roaming relief during quite periods. Perfect for a Chef de Partie looking to make waves within Contract Catering.
Whats in it for you?
* Very competitive salary at £24,000
* All expenses covered (accommodation, food)
* Great progression plan
* Full training and development programme
* Comprehensive benefits package
* Working for a highly regarded national contract caterer.
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply now!
Henry . wright @ search . co . uk 01293 848127
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.