Registration and Revalidation Advisor x 8
PERM roles based Manchester City Centre
£22k - £28k
Brilliant Opportunities and great scope to develop within a very desirable employer!
This role would suit someone from a Regulatory or Case Management background who has a good understanding of Data Protection Regulations and the importance of maintaining confidentiality at all times.
- To review, process and progress applications and recommendations in line with procedures, information security policies and GDPR requirements.
- Prioritise applications and meet deadlines to keep within agreed key performance indicators and service level agreements.
- Take responsibility for more complex enquiries from time to time, including those from external stakeholders.
- Prepare final bundles and memos for referral to an Assistant Registrar for decisions as required and prepare cases for referral to an Appeal Panel.
- To provide appropriate and timely responses to stakeholders and third parties by telephone and produce written correspondence
- To provide an excellent level of customer service to the client, third parties and colleagues maintaining a professional relationship and ensuring information provided is in line with Data Protection legislation requirements.
- To maintain accurate electronic case records, ensuring that they can be effectively tracked, monitored and progressed ensuring quality standards are achieved.
- Strong administration skills with the ability to manage and progress casework and to work within defined standards and performance targets.
- Effective use of IT systems. MS Word, MS Excel and Outlook
- Demonstrate the ability to apply legislation and guidelines to day-to-day case work and to work within defined standards and performance targets.
- good understanding of the General Data Protection Regulations and the importance of maintaining confidentiality at all times.
- Able to prepare a variety of written communication in a format and tone suited to the audience and in accordance with the company style guide.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to explain complex issues in a clear and logical manner, face to face and via the phone.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.