About this role
This is an exciting opportunity for a Registered Home Manager (nurse or non-nurse qualified) to manage a medium sized nursing home.
A Nursing Home in Littlehampton, West Sussex is looking for a full-time Registered Home Manager to oversee the management of a Residential, Nursing and Dementia home. The Registered Home Manager role comes with a salary of up £60k and excellent benefits.
As a Registered Home Manager, you will be responsible for the overall management of the home.
You will ensure everyone in your team is motivated to deliver the quality care and support our residents deserve, all measured through key performance indicators such as sales leadership, financial management, customer and team engagement, recruitment, and regulatory CQC compliance.
To apply for this Registered Home Manager role, you will need proven management experience at a similar level, ideally in a care home environment. You will also require the following:
* At least 3 years of experience as a Registered Care/Home Manager with CQC in a care home management role.
* Knowledge and experience in dementia care.
* A proven track record in managing a care team, with strong leadership and motivation skills.
* Proficiency in safeguarding, compliance, and care inspectorate matters.
* Passion, drive, confidence, and resilience as a leader.
* Excellent communication skills, along with the ability to lead, motivate, and inspire your team.
* Thorough knowledge and understanding of The CQC Fundamental Standards
* Evidence of improving occupancy in homes and recruitment
* Experience of commissioning a service
In return for your dedication, collaboration, and commitment, you'll receive a generous benefits package, including a salary of up to £60,000.
Please email Heidi to apply [email protected] or call 01293 848170
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Health & Social Care, Nursing
02 December 2023
RGN - Day Shifts
Up to £37440.00 per annum + Plus weekend enhancement
Littlehampton, West Sussex
Registered Manager (Adults Residential LD / Autism)
Up to £35500.00 per annum
East Grinstead, West Sussex
Ward Manager (RMN)
Up to £48000.00 per annum
Deputy Clinical Manager
£41000 - £43000 per annum
Speciality Doctor (Psychiatry)
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Irvine, North Ayrshire
Learn more about a career in Health & Social Care
The Health & Social Care profession is crucial in making a positive impact on people’s lives. We’re here to help you, so you can progress your career and continue to vitally support the people and communities you care about.