I am currently working with a Nursing and Residential Home in Broadway, Worcestershire who are looking for a Staff Nurse (RGN/RMN) to join them on a full time, permanent basis. The privately owned care home in Worcestershire are looking to recruit an experienced Registered General/Mental Health Nurse to join them at their elderly nursing and dementia care service. The home is part of a national group of elderly care homes which are dedicated to providing the highest standards of care to every resident.
My client is looking for an experienced Registered Nurse with a valid pin number and commitment to the NMC Codes of Practice. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well regarded purpose built elderly care provision which forms part of one of the UK's largest elderly care groups. Caring for residents with Dementia and general nursing needs, this specialist care home understands the importance of person centred, individualised care.
Benefits of this full time Staff Nurse position include:
* £18.50 per hour
* Free uniform
* Free DBS
* Paid NMC pin renewal
* Indemnity insurance
* Paid membership for the Nursing Times
* Ongoing training and development opportunities
* Free parking
* Support through Revalidation
As Staff Nurse (RGN/RMN) you will be responsible for:
* Taking responsibility for the well-being of all residents ensuring their physical, emotional and social needs are met
* Promoting independence, choice, dignity and respect for all residents
* Developing, implementing and evaluating individualised care plans for each resident
* Monitoring practices to ensure they are safe and conform to relevant standards, policies and legislation
* Delivering the best standards of care, constantly striving for continuous improvement
* Working closely with the MDT and family members to ensure that holistic and appropriate care is delivered
* Supervising colleagues, student and newly qualified nurses ensuring that shifts are managed effectively
* Delivering clinical guidance and training to all healthcare staff
* Suitable completion, storage and review of documentation and patient notes
The ideal candidate for this Staff Nurse (RMN/RGN) will have:
* A valid and clear NMC pin
* A clear enhanced DBS certificate
* Relevant nursing qualification (RGN/RMN)
* Proven experience in a similar setting (nursing home/hospital)
For more information on this position or to be considered for the role please get in touch.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.