I am working with a Nursing Home in Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire who are looking for a Staff Nurse (RGN/RMN) to join them on a full time basis. This elderly and dementia care home in Staffordshire are looking to recruit an experienced Registered General/Mental Health Nurse to join them at their elderly nursing and residential care service. This large home is part of one of the most recognisable healthcare groups for elderly care homes which are dedicated to providing the highest standards of care to every resident. They are registered to care for elderly nursing and nursing dementia care. The service encourages all residents to decorate their rooms with personalised items and is committed to supporting all residents holistically, in a personalised way.
Benefits of this full time Staff Nurse position include:
* Up to £16 per hour
* £1,000 Welcome bonus
* Free uniform
* Free DBS
* Paid NMC pin renewal
* Indemnity insurance
* Paid membership for the Nursing Times
* Ongoing training and development opportunities
* Free parking
* Support through Revalidation
My client is looking for an experienced Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN) with a valid pin number and commitment to the NMC Codes of Practice. This is an opportunity for you to join a well regarded elderly care service which forms part of one of the UK's largest elderly care groups. The home delivers care for residents with elderly general nursing needs and also for younger residents who require support for physical disabilities.
As Staff Nurse (RGN/RMN) you will be responsible for:
* Being accountable for the well-being of all residents ensuring their physical, emotional and social needs are met
* Promoting independence, choice, dignity and respect for all residents
* Developing, implementing and evaluating individualised care plans for each resident
* Monitoring all nursing and care practice to maintain the safety of residents while conforming to relevant standards, policies and legislation
* Delivering outstanding standards of care, constantly striving for continuous improvement
* Working closely with the Multidisciplinary Team and family members to ensure that holistic and appropriate care is delivered
* Supervising colleagues, student and newly qualified nurses ensuring that shifts are managed effectively
* Delivering clinical guidance and training to all healthcare staff
* Suitable completion, storage and review of documentation and patient notes
The ideal candidate for this Staff Nurse (RMN/RGN) will have:
* A valid and clear NMC pin
* A clear enhanced DBS certificate
* Relevant nursing qualification (RGN/RMN)
* Proven experience in a similar setting (nursing home/hospital)
For more information on this position or to be considered for the role please get in touch.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.