Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD)
£30,700pa + £1,000 Welcome Bonus
I am currently recruiting for an experienced Nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD) to join a specialist rehabilitation hospital in Sheffield. This is an excellent opportunity to join a company who is one of the country's most recognisable specialist mental health providers. This is a permanent full time position offering a starting salary of £30,700pa and a £1,000 welcome bonus.
The hospital provides specialist care and rehabilitation for young people and adults, no two days will ever the same and the hospital serves to be a really exciting place to work.
From your thorough induction you will have continued training and development which will enable you to move forward both personally and professionally. As a Registered Nurse, either RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified you will need experience working within a similar setting and be able to demonstrate both a sound knowledge of relevant theoretical and practical nursing.
You will also be confident working in a complex and clinical care setting and have applicable transferable skills. The benefits of this Registered Nurse role include:
* £1,000 Welcome Bonus
* Competitive salary with annual review
* 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
* Company pension scheme
* Support with revalidation process
* Ongoing training and CPD opportunities
* Life Assurance Scheme
As a Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD) you will be responsible for:
* Identifying the care needs of patients while planning and implementing nursing intervention
* Communicating information accurately on patient care to the relevant parties while adhering to the principles of information governance
* Administering drugs and checking/preparations in accordance with NMC guidelines
* Assisting in the induction and development of new and junior staff members
As a Registered Nurse you will have:
* CAMHS experience
* A Nursing qualification (RMN or RNLD)
* Current and valid registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
* An enhanced DBS
* Experience of mental health services
* Acute experience (desirable)
Click apply today and someone will be in touch to discuss this exciting opportunity further
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.