You will be responsible for achieving the highest possible standard of care in a professional manner through direct nursing care and effective supervision of Staff Members. You may also take management responsibility for a shift as directed.
Tasks typically involve:
* Ensure that Client's Care Plans are completed and maintained in conjunction with Clients, Relatives and other Health Care Professionals, and in accordance with NMC guidelines & Company policy.
* Carry out regular checks on Clients and to ensure a clear and concise handover report is given to all relevant Staff Members at the end of each shift.
* Administer prescribed medicines and document the same in accordance with the Company's procedure and NMC guidelines.
* Practice maximum integrity in all dealings with Client's personal and financial affairs, and avoid abuse of the privileged relationship which exists with Clients.
* Ensure that all information of confidential nature gained in the course of duty is not divulged to third parties.
* Adhere to all appropriate NMC guidelines / regulations.The Reward:
We are offering fantastic hourly rates, flexible working hours, free mandatory training, weekly pay, free uniform and free annual DBS checks.
We also have an amazing refer a friend scheme - refer a registered nurse an earn yourself £200 (T&C apply)
Have the ability to pick and choose your working week, full or part time hours are available.
The Next Step:
If you have all of the above and you feel you can make a real difference to someone's well being and want to earn a competitive salary with all the benefits of flexible working hours then please apply!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.