Search Healthcare is a national provider to both the private and public sector (NHS) of Registered General Nurses. Called upon by our partners to supply thousands of assignments weekly, we have recently been re-awarded significant opportunities in Greater Manchester.
We make sure that we give our Registered General Nurses the best possible support; whether you need regular hours or just the occasional shift, work in hospitals, nursing homes or the community, or a chance to broaden your experience in new environments, Search can help you.
We ensure our clients' ethos and values are incredibly strong and they are committed to making their services not just exceptional in their delivery of nursing and care, but also in their dedication to making them supportive and positive places of work.
As a nurse, you will be expected to:
- Administer, review and monitor service user medication
- Communicate effectively with service users, families and other healthcare professionals
- Supervise team members, ensuring shifts run smoothly and efficiently
- Assessing service user needs to develop person-centred care plans
- Use your clinical expertise to contribute to the wellbeing of patients and service users.
Search offer competitive rates of pay; free training, DBS and uniforms; clinical support, appraisal and re-validation, and regular, but flexible assignments at NHS hospitals and other healthcare providers across Greater Manchester We also run a competitive referral scheme!
We would be delighted to let you know more about how we can help.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age