Search Consultancy are working in partnership with a large healthcare provider to recruit a Registered Nurse for 3-4 nights per week in Stoke-On-Trent. They are able to consider applicants on a permanent or contract (temporary) basis
Our client's ethos and values mirror our own and they are committed to making their services not just exceptional in their delivery of nursing and care, but also in their dedication to making them supportive and positive places of work.
Nurses form the clinical leadership of the care community and are the heart and soul of ensuring those in their care have an exceptional quality of life.
The key duties and responsibilities of the nurses are:
- Administer, review and monitor service user medication
- Participate in the training of new care assistants and nurses
- Communicate effectively with service users, families and other healthcare professionals
- Supervise team members, ensuring shifts run smoothly and efficiently
- Assessing service user needs to develop person-centred care plans
Due to the structure of the services, we are delighted to welcome applications from qualified RGNs, RMNs and RNLDs with relevant experience.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age