Registered General Nurse or Registered Mental Health Nurse
Full Time Permanent Role
Paying £17.50ph + paid breaks and handover
I am currently looking for either a Registered General Nurse (RGN) or Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) to join a superb service within Derby. This is a full time permanent role offering a salary of up to £17.50ph plus a paid breaks and handover.
You will be working within a Leading Healthcare provider and this is an exciting opportunity to define the service. You will need to be a passionate, enthusiastic nurse who really wants to better the lives of the residents within your care. As a Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN) within this service some of your job duties will include:
* To prepare and maintain the records of resident care to NMC standards, and to participate in the implementation and evaluation of standards of care
* To deliver care directly and carry out resident personal care tasks
* To liaise closely with therapy team regarding implementation of personal care plans and routines, in line with rehabilitation goals
This is a really exciting opportunity for a Registered General Nurse (RGN) or Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) to become a member of a brilliant and supporting team. You will need to have a caring but passionate personality with the ability to build rapport easily. Some benefits of joining this Neurological Service include:
* Highly competitive hourly rates
* Regular training and career development
* First class specialist tailored training and induction
If you're keen to make a move to a place where your personal development is a priority then this is where you should be. From day one you will receive comprehensive training to bring you up to speed and will be welcomed and supported by their experienced management team.
To be considered for this Registered Nurse role you will need to have:
* A valid NMC Pin (RGN or RMN Qualified)
* Experience in a similar setting
* Compassionate and caring individual
If you want to hear some more information about this exciting role click apply today!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.