Registered General Nurse or Registered Mental Health Nurse
£18.60ph with a range of staff benefits
I am currently looking for either a Registered General Nurse (RGN) or Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) to join a superb Neurological Service in Cambridgeshire. The service is also easily accessible form Bedford. The role is a full time permanent position offering either days and or nights depending on your preference. The role is paying £18.60ph mirroring the NHS Band 6/7 pay scheme.
You will be working with adults with a range of long term neurological conditions such as multiple sclerosis, motor neurone disease, stroke, traumatic brain injury and dementia. They work towards rehabilitation and recovery so building relationships with both services users and their families is a must!
As a Registered Nurse within this service some of your job duties will include:
* To prepare and maintain the records of resident care to NMC standards, and to participate in the implementation and evaluation of standards of care
* To deliver care directly and carry out resident personal care tasks
* To liaise closely with therapy team regarding implementation of personal care plans and routines, in line with rehabilitation goals
This is a really exciting opportunity for a Registered General Nurse (RGN) or Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) to become a member of a brilliant and supporting team. You will need to have a caring but passionate personality with the ability to build rapport easily.
Some benefits of joining this Neurological Service include:
* Highly competitive hourly rates
* Regular training and career development
* First class specialist tailored training and induction
If you're keen to make a move to a place where your personal development is a priority then this is where you should be. From day one you will receive comprehensive training to bring you up to speed and will be welcomed and supported by their experienced management team.
To be considered for this Registered Nurse role you will need to have:
* A valid NMC Pin (RGN or RMN Qualified)
* Experience in a similar setting
* Compassionate and caring individual
If you want to hear some more information about this exciting role click apply today!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.