Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN)
Permanent Full and Part Time Positions
Paying up to £18.30ph (depending on experience)
Are you currently looking for a new career? I am currently looking for either a Registered General Nurse (RGN) or Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) to join a superb Neurological service in Peterborough. I currently have both full and part time positions available, based on a permanent contract, paying up to £18.30ph.
The service cares for a range of residents who have a range of neurological conditions including challenging behaviours. You will be working within one of the UKs leading healthcare providers and have a real positive impact on residents lives. If you are a passionate Registered Nurse, either RGN or RMN qualified I would love to hear from you!
Some benefits of become a Registered Nurse within this fantastic service include:
* Competitive rates of pay and generous overtime rates
* Discounted shopping and restaurants, cycle to work scheme, a counselling service and many other benefits
* Free on-site parking
* Monthly performance enhancement
As a Registered General nurse (RGN) or Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) within this specialist provider of neurological care you will need to work with both the residents and their families to provide the highest of care. Some of your duties will include:
* Assessing care needs and developing person-centred care plans
* Developing, reviewing and updating care plans to meet resident's physical, social and psychological needs, whilst still championing independence and personal choice
* Oversee all aspects of medicine management on your shift in accordance with company policies and current legislation
If you are looking for a new career where you can continue to develop professionally this role is for you! You will receive a range of training opportunities that will help you throughout your career.
If this position sounds perfect for you click apply today!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.